Gluten Free Mini Cheesecake Fruit Pizzas
Super simple. 15 minutes start to finish. The perfect dessert for all of your summer barbecues!
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 12-15 Oh Sugar! or Lemon Pop Cookies
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla or Lemon extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-3 tbsp Milk or Heavy Cream
- Mixed Fruit & Berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.. whatever is your favorite!)
- Mint Leaves for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, place softened cream cheese and butter. Mix until combined.
- Add vanilla or lemon extract and half of the powdered sugar. Mix carefully until almost combined.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and one tablespoon of milk or cream. Mix until combined.
- Add more milk or cream until you achieve a smooth consistency. It shouldn’t be as thick as frosting but not too thin or it won’t hold on the cookie when spread on top. Think of the consistency of sour cream.
- Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each cookie. Arrange fruit on top and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy!